giovedì 3 aprile 2014

I'm in love


Here's my baby blonde head! He's 19 months old now, I can't believe how fast is he growing!
I'm busy taking pics of him and spending all the time I can with him, as I can feel that this period of our lives in which we are so deepy connected is going to pass by quickly.
I don't want to miss any second of this precious time, as he's going to became an independent person soon, trying to find his way on his legs without the presence of  his mum... I will be proud of him, but I will be missing our special bond.
Soon I will be looking at those pics with his dad, while he will be living his life.
He's my biggest treasure, the bless of life, my deepest love (toghether with his amazing daddy) and I cannot spend any second without thinking of him.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento